|This month finds HERO staff reflecting upon the learnings from our Winter Think Tank in Austin, Texas while we’re gearing up for our Summer Think Tank gathering in Minnesota. In Austin, we addressed the topic of “Overdosed. Are we taking in too much?” where we challenged Think Tank members to gather insights from leading experts around how to address addiction and mental health issues, as well as foster meaningful connections in an age of social media and technology innovations that may impede empathy and connections at work and home. It was an extraordinary time of cooperation, sharing, and transparency as members opened up about some of the challenges they’ve faced in their work and home lives. HERO members can access Think Tank Proceedings along with slide presentations and recordings by accessing the members-only Think Tank General Library on the HERO members’ website.
Read more below for information about HERO’s upcoming events and newly released publications.
- The “Best of 2018” List of Health Promotion Researchers February 4, 2019
- HERO January Briefs January 25, 2019
- Why Not Move from Individual Health Contingent Incentives to Organizational Health Contingent Incentives? January 25, 2019
- HERO December Briefs December 19, 2018
- HERO Scorecard International Benchmark Report: Focus on Canada December 7, 2018