|This month finds HERO staff reflecting upon the learnings from our Winter Think Tank in Austin, Texas while we’re gearing up for our Summer Think Tank gathering in Minnesota. In Austin, we addressed the topic of “Overdosed. Are we taking in too much?” where we challenged Think Tank members to gather insights from leading experts around how to address addiction and mental health issues, as well as foster meaningful connections in an age of social media and technology innovations that may impede empathy and connections at work and home. It was an extraordinary time of cooperation, sharing, and transparency as members opened up about some of the challenges they’ve faced in their work and home lives. HERO members can access Think Tank Proceedings along with slide presentations and recordings by accessing the members-only Think Tank General Library on the HERO members’ website.
Read more below for information about HERO’s upcoming events and newly released publications.
- Janary 2023 Briefs February 1, 2023
- Total Worker Health® on Main Street, USA January 31, 2023
- The Best Studies Related to Workplace Well-being from 2022 January 30, 2023
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Best Practice Score: What Are Your Organization’s Opportunities for Improvement? January 26, 2023
- Social Determinants of Health Practices by Organization Size, Industry Type, and Region. January 24, 2023