|This month finds HERO staff reflecting upon the learnings from our Winter Think Tank in Austin, Texas while we’re gearing up for our Summer Think Tank gathering in Minnesota. In Austin, we addressed the topic of “Overdosed. Are we taking in too much?” where we challenged Think Tank members to gather insights from leading experts around how to address addiction and mental health issues, as well as foster meaningful connections in an age of social media and technology innovations that may impede empathy and connections at work and home. It was an extraordinary time of cooperation, sharing, and transparency as members opened up about some of the challenges they’ve faced in their work and home lives. HERO members can access Think Tank Proceedings along with slide presentations and recordings by accessing the members-only Think Tank General Library on the HERO members’ website.
Read more below for information about HERO’s upcoming events and newly released publications.
- HERO Scorecard International Benchmark Report: Focus on Argentina April 16, 2019
- Teacher Wellness Falls Behind Other Segments in Supporting Employee Well-being April 15, 2019
- HERO March Briefs April 1, 2019
- A Comprehensive List of References on the Subject: “Do EAPs Work?” March 27, 2019
- HERO February Briefs February 28, 2019