HERO is glad to make our members aware of the following award opportunity. We have been pleased to feature the winners of this award at our HERO Forum. HEROForum16 is planned for September 27-29, 2016 in Atlanta, GA. You can view more information here.
Here are details about the award:
4th Global Healthy Workplace Awards 2016
The Global Healthy Workplace Awards – now in its fourth year – is the only truly global awards program dedicated solely to the recognition of practices and programs in the global workplace and brings together leaders in global health and well-being from around the world. Workplace health program applications from around the world are being accepted and will be reviewed by an international panel of judges representing five continents with expertise in health promotion, health policy, occupational health and associated disciplines.
Awards Applications are Open to all employer organisations (for profit and not-for-profit):
1. Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs): with less than 500 employees who run exemplary programmes.
2015 winner was Lan Spar Bank (Denmark)
2. Large Enterprises: with over 500 employees who run exemplary programmes.
2015 winner was Unilever Brasil (Brazil)
3. Multi-national enterprises: employers with employees in different countries who run exemplary programmes across multiple worksite locations and countries.
2015 winner was GlaxoSmithKline (UK)
The benefits of the Awards programme are:
- Have your application assessed by a panel of top international health and workplace experts.
- Two finalists in each category are invited (travel and accommodation paid) to present to an audience of world leaders (corporate, governmental, academic, media) at the 4th Global Healthy Workplace Summit, Washington, DC, 7th June, 2016.
- Winners receive a prestigious Global Healthy Workplace Award certificate.
- A twelve month promotion package designed to give the winning organisations exposure to a global audience enabling others to learn from, replicate and where appropriate support them.
- Become part of a select global community.
Application Deadline: 22nd March 2016
The application form, Awards criteria and additional information can be found at http://www.globalhealthyworkplace.org/awards-washington-dc-2016.html.
At HERO, we have been pleased to feature the winners of this award at our HERO Forum. HEROForum16 is planned for September 27-29, 2016 in Atlanta, GA. You can view more information here.