HERO Summer Think Tank: Developing Dashboards to Engage Leaders at All Levels (a free MEMBERS ONLY event)
Leadership support is essential for sustainable, effective health and well-being initiatives and sharing program evaluation and performance data is one strategy for building leadership support. But how do you effectively translate program evaluation data into a meaningful story of value for stakeholders at all levels of the organization? This HERO members’ gathering–including top thought leaders, industry innovators, and experienced managers from best practice companies–features an intimate, small group format to discuss emerging research and inform HERO’s research agenda.
Work, Health, and Well-Being: Frameworks, Evidence, and Applications
April 18-20, 2018 | Boston, MA
Learn from the industry’s leading experts on how to integrate siloed occupational health, health promotion, and health protection programs in order to enhance employee health, minimize work-related injuries and illnesses, and reduce employee health care-related costs. This is the program to attend if you want to improve employee health through integrated approaches to workplace health and safety. Learn more.
HEROForum18 From the C-Suite to the Shop Floor: Well-being for All
October 2-4, 2018 | Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Look for exciting updates in April, including registration and hotel reservation details, and confirmed speakers.
- Janary 2023 Briefs February 1, 2023
- Total Worker Health® on Main Street, USA January 31, 2023
- The Best Studies Related to Workplace Well-being from 2022 January 30, 2023
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Best Practice Score: What Are Your Organization’s Opportunities for Improvement? January 26, 2023
- Social Determinants of Health Practices by Organization Size, Industry Type, and Region. January 24, 2023