Decisions change lives… and the work of health promotion is steeped in the science and art of triggering and supporting choices that make lives better. It’s been said that we make about 35,000 decisions a day. Obviously, we don’t make time to ponder most choices too deeply. Should I go to work today? Should I brush my teeth this morning? Kiss my sweetheart goodbye? Thousands of our decisions have been premade, and today’s choices are merely a matter of execution. Accordingly, most are a rapid mix of logic, impulse and, very often, habit. Read on.
- Janary 2023 Briefs February 1, 2023
- Total Worker Health® on Main Street, USA January 31, 2023
- The Best Studies Related to Workplace Well-being from 2022 January 30, 2023
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Best Practice Score: What Are Your Organization’s Opportunities for Improvement? January 26, 2023
- Social Determinants of Health Practices by Organization Size, Industry Type, and Region. January 24, 2023