Decisions change lives… and the work of health promotion is steeped in the science and art of triggering and supporting choices that make lives better. It’s been said that we make about 35,000 decisions a day. Obviously, we don’t make time to ponder most choices too deeply. Should I go to work today? Should I brush my teeth this morning? Kiss my sweetheart goodbye? Thousands of our decisions have been premade, and today’s choices are merely a matter of execution. Accordingly, most are a rapid mix of logic, impulse and, very often, habit. Read on.
- Does remote work impact key health and well-being practices being offered at an organization? May 31, 2023
- A comparison of health and well-being scores based on employer-reported remote workforce May 3, 2023
- April 2023 Briefs April 25, 2023
- March 2023 Briefs March 28, 2023
- February 2023 Briefs February 27, 2023