Decisions change lives… and the work of health promotion is steeped in the science and art of triggering and supporting choices that make lives better. It’s been said that we make about 35,000 decisions a day. Obviously, we don’t make time to ponder most choices too deeply. Should I go to work today? Should I brush my teeth this morning? Kiss my sweetheart goodbye? Thousands of our decisions have been premade, and today’s choices are merely a matter of execution. Accordingly, most are a rapid mix of logic, impulse and, very often, habit. Read on.
- HERO November Briefs November 18, 2020
- HWB for SMB November 17, 2020
- Changing Health and Well-Being Practices among Large Employers: Reviewing Six Years of HERO Scorecard Data November 13, 2020
- HERO October Briefs October 23, 2020
- A Barber, a Professor and an Entrepreneur Walk into a Room: Health Equity and the Strength of Weak Ties October 20, 2020