Regional Market Leader (Atlanta, GA), Interactive Health
Do you pride yourself on designing innovative sales strategies to generate high levels of sales activity AND are you a big-picture thinker who has experience in building relationships, networking with healthcare industry influencers? If this sounds like you, Interactive Health is seeking a Regional Market Leader in the greater Atlanta, GA area.
The Regional Market Leader is responsible for growing the revenue of their local market. This includes understanding local assets including clients, industry influencers, identifying influencers within the healthcare market and knowing which market and industry groups to engage. The Regional Market Leader must be fluent in Interactive Health product offerings, service components and is required to learn to execute the Interactive Health sales and decision process and systems. The Regional Market Leader must execute high levels of sales activity, navigate prospective companies’ corporate structure, strategize with their manager, colleagues and internal teams, to close business opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain relationships, networking with employer groups, brokers, and TPAs to become the vendor of choice.
- Focus sales efforts in a local territory of approximately 150 named accounts.
- Design innovative sales strategies to generate high levels of sales activity to meet personal and corporate goals.
- Conduct an analysis of prospect needs and present solutions accordingly.
- Provide clear and direct communication including use of SalesForce, forecasting potential sales and work collaboratively with leadership to ensure organizational goals are reached.
- Recommend enhancing products, services, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Successfully close business and achieve sales quota.
- Proven track record in healthcare/wellness industry B2B sales and successful in client facing roles focused on expanding market, retention, and client satisfaction.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills essential. Time management, leadership, management, and high-level customer service skills are a must.
- Excel in the pursuit of creating outstanding client relationships.
- Ability to work as a team player with Interactive Health’s staff and clients.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 7-10 yrs B2B healthcare sales experience with proven ability to be an effective and motivated sales leader.
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing, communications and/or health-related field.
- Health and wellness industry experience preferred.
Director – Center for Health Education and Wellness at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville
The Position: Reporting to the Assistant Vice Chancellor for Student Life, the primary duties of the Director of the Center for Health Education & Wellness are as follows:
- Provide executive direction for CHEW
- Provide oversight for the following areas:
- Interpersonal Wellness
- Comprehensive Sexual Health Education: consent, sexual assault, domestic violence, dating violence, and stalking prevention
- Alcohol & Other Drug Prevention and Intervention
- Tobacco Cessation
- General Health & Wellness Areas including cold and flu prevention, nutrition, sleep promotion, and stress reduction
- Be Well Employee Wellness
- Ensure all initiatives support the related federal guidance, law and state law
- Supervise and evaluate staff members
- Develop, manage, and monitor all budgets and accounts pertaining to these areas including federal and state grants
- Evaluate departmental effectiveness and efficiency through assessment efforts
- Collaborate with relevant university coalitions and committees, and serve as a liaison with campus and/or community resources at local, state, and national levels
- Establish and maintain a coordinated, strategic partnership with key campus and community stakeholders
- Disseminate information on the work and progress of the program at local, regional, and national meetings and conferences
- Participate as an active staff member of the Division of Student Life and perform other duties as assigned
The Health Enhancement Research Organization (HERO) provides a professional 200+ hour internship to graduate students seeking opportunities to gain applied experience in the health and well-being field. This experience aims to provide real-world work experiences that will prepare students for their future careers. HERO will work with the students to adapt the objectives/outcomes of the internship to meet the requirements of their institution.
Sr. Software Developer, Interactive Health
Interactive Health is looking for people who share our passion for health and are committed to making a difference for our clients and their employees. We’re passionate about our work, proud to be one of the nation’s largest providers of employer-sponsored wellness programs and ready to hit the ground running. If you’re one of the best – come join our fun!
POSITION SUMMARY: The Senior Software Developer, based in our Schaumburg, IL office, is primarily responsible for the development of web applications and services in ASP.NET MVC in an agile environment. Additional responsibilities include interfacing with business users to develop requirements and the recommendation of application architectures as needed. Mentoring less experienced developers is also a strong component of this role.
-Develop, maintain and enhance .NET web sites using the ASP.NET MVC framework.
-Design and develop high performance, scalable .NET web applications that meet business requirements and deadlines
-Participate in agile development process and contribute to its evolution
-Assist in management and maintenance of source control repository and continuous integration environment
-Help develop appropriate architectural database solutions to address data retrieval and storage issues
-Participate in peer application design sessions and code reviews to ensure alignment with business requirements and development guidelines
-Use test driven development, dependency injection and other best practices to deliver quality software.
To apply: Ann Weber (Corp Recruiter) 224.387.4034