Job Title: Executive Assistant with Communications and Marketing Skills
Job Type: Full-Time
Company: Health Enhancement Research Organization, Inc. (HERO)
About Us: HERO is a non-profit research and education organization dedicated to connecting science and practice in the field of worker health and well-being. We are seeking a motivated and talented Executive Assistant with strong communications and marketing skills to join our team and support in achieving our mission.
Job Description: You will play a pivotal role in supporting our team by providing administrative assistance, facilitating efficient communication, and contributing to our marketing efforts. You will be responsible for managing a wide range of tasks and projects, helping to ensure that the President & CEO can focus on core responsibilities.
- Administrative Support:
- Manage calendars, schedule meetings, and coordinate appointments.
- Handle travel arrangements, itineraries, and logistics.
- Prepare reports, presentations, and correspondence.
- Assist in managing email and other communications on behalf of the President & CEO.
- Serve as a liaison between the President & CEO and internal/external stakeholders.
- Draft, edit, and proofread written materials, including emails, memos, and reports.
- Coordinate and facilitate communication within the team and Board of Directors.
- Assist in the preparation and execution of internal and external communication strategies.
- Marketing Support:
- Collaborate with the team to help execute marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Assist in content creation, including social media posts, blog articles, and press releases.
- Coordinate and promote company events and webinars.
- Monitor and report on marketing metrics and performance.
- Project Management:
- Help manage and track various projects, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Assist in gathering data, conducting research, and providing insights for decision-making.
- Support the development and execution of marketing plans and strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or a related field.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and marketing software/tools.
- Previous experience in an administrative or executive support role is a plus.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Adaptability and a willingness to take on diverse responsibilities.
- Competitive salary for small non-profits.
- Organizational performance-based bonuses.
- 401(k) option, with employer matching.
- Telework flexibility.
- Collaborative and innovative work environment.
How to Apply: Please submit your resume, a cover letter, and any relevant portfolio items that demonstrate your qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org. HERO is an equal opportunity employer, and we look forward to welcoming a dedicated Executive Assistant with Communication and Marketing Skills to our team.
The Health Enhancement Research Organization (HERO) provides a professional 200+ hour internship to graduate students seeking opportunities to gain applied experience in the health and well-being field. This experience aims to provide real-world work experiences that will prepare students for their future careers. HERO will work with the students to adapt the objectives/outcomes of the internship to meet the requirements of their institution.
Potential topics this internship will explore include:
- Mental and Emotional Health and Well-being
- Social Determinants of Health
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Impact of Health and Well-being on Business Outcomes
HERO Communication Intern
HERO is seeking a motivated college student, majoring in Communication, to assist with the following tasks, including but not limited to, writing, editing, and producing social media posts, website maintenance, blog editing and posting, public and media relations works, content creation using software like Canva and Adobe, mass communication email promotions, basic marketing, and event coordination.
Who We Need: HERO is seeking someone with Canva and Adobe experience (willing to train if needed), who is social media savvy, with strong written and oral communication, and has great organizational skills. The ideal intern will have a broad knowledge of PC or MAC skills, fluent in Microsoft Office tools, and an eye for catchy graphics/images for marketing and communication use. Interns should be prepared to write and edit content for various platforms.
What you will gain: Participants should expect to work on all types of communication and gain applicable knowledge in social media management, website management, marketing communication, and strategic communication. This internship will allow participants to ask questions, learn through hands-on experience, provide real-life exposure to marketing and communication for a global organization, and time-management skills with real-time deadlines. This internship will also allow the learner to see the inner workings of event coordination.
If interested, please email a copy of your resume and cover letter to email@example.com