HERO strives to promote a culture of health and performance through employer leadership. Through HEROs network of industry contacts and involvement in key industry activities, we bring industry happenings and advancements from thought leaders to you through our educational programming. HERO offers a variety of educational formats.
Check Out the Upcoming HERO Events
What Human Capital Measures Matter Most to the C-Suite?
Derek Yach, M.B.ch.B., M.P.H.
Wednesday, April 26, 2017 12pm Central
2017 Summer Research Think Tank Meeting (members only event)
June 6-7th, 2017
Hilton Minneapolis | Bloomington
3900 American Blvd. | Bloomington, MN 55437
Past Events and Educational Archives
- HERO 2016 Annual Report
- HERO Forum 2016 Proceedings
- Annual conference: The HERO Forum on Leading in Well-Being: Workplaces Influencing the Health of Employees, Families and Communities
- Webinars: Review our collection of webinar recordings on health management
- HERO Studies: Stay up on industry developments with HERO Studies
- Newsletters: Read back issues of HERO Brief, our newsletter.
- Social Media: HERO posts interesting industry news and information on Twitter and for members only join our conversations on Linked In.