HERO knows that many employers are searching for ways to combat vaccine hesitancy. As the COVID-19 Delta variant creates a new wave of infections, many organizations are seeking to mandate vaccinations for employment. HERO recommends the following links to resources and research that can help your organization combat hesitation, encourage vaccination among employees and their families, and better the vaccination rate in your community.
Share these resources with others, and add them to the list in the comment section. Let’s do our part to help stop the spread and overcome the COVID-19 pandemic.
- A Tipping Point for Vaccine Mandates? Pressure Mounts for Businesses to Require Vaccinations (July 29, 2021): https://www.healthaction.org/updates/7-29-21-digest
- Employer toolkit to help your company take action on childhood vaccinations and support working parents: https://www.healthaction.org/childhood-vaccinations/resources
- Safely Reopening Workplaces: A Decision Tool for Employers: hlthact.org/decisiontool
- Other resources for the business community from Health Action Alliance: healthaction.org/resources
- AMA in support of COVID-19 vaccine mandates for health care workers (July 26, 2021): https://www.ama-assn.org/press-center/press-releases/ama-support-covid-19-vaccine-mandates-health-care-workers
- Zip Code Level Visualization of Vaccine Intention: https://www.covidcollaborative.us/vaccine-hesitancy-visualization
- Commentary: Changing the Message to Decrease Vaccine Hesitancy (July 28, 2021): https://pubtrawlr.com/blog/2021/07/28/changing-the-message-to-decrease-vaccine-hesitancy/
- COVID-19 Employer Resources from National Alliance: https://www.nationalalliancehealth.org/resources-new/employer-resources-covid-19
- Shots at the Shop: From Vaccine Hesitancy to Vaccine Confidence: https://www.naccho.org/programs/our-covid-19-response/shotsinshops